He’s four. He’s my best friends son and he loves 5SOS with all his heart. He loves Ashton the most because he wants to be a drummer when he grows up like Ashton is now. He also has Sensory Processing Disorder, which as one can imagine makes his life and his families life very challenging and…
when boys stretch and their shirt lifts up and u see the tummy AND THE HAPPY TRAIL AND BOXERS
we know its happening
it makes us feel cute
please feel cute
I’m not saying they both look tan compared to last Sunday’s wedding photos (yes the first is a manip it just was a good pic of both their skintones), but they both look tan.
funny how one of the people that potentially spotted louis in LA said he was wearing a black snap back and here we have louis today in HQ pics in a black snap back
All I’m saying is paper wristbands are annoying af. The sticky part gets stuck to your arm hair. It’s so uncomfortable when you wash your hands and it gets wet and it leaves wet marks on your arm for the next hour. And it never stays in the same place! Always moving all over your wrist. It just feels confining. You must have some pretty sentimental attachment to one of those things if you willingly keep it on your wrist for more than 24 hours let alone a full week.
Anonymous said: I agree. Even if he's straight, the fact that he is willing to subvert gender norms is admirable and brave and potentially could go a long way toward allowing young people to do the same. The fact that people feel the need to belittle that is really unfortunate.
Yeah, absolutely! I’ve been really impressed with the number of people I’ve seen who are dealing with their own gender issues, and who get a lot of positive things from seeing ‘somebody like Harry’ out there in the world. A successful pop star, even.
I love (meaning hate) the phenomenon of people trying to ‘defend’ Harry against people who accept Harry as he is. Because of course the proper thing to do is to tell Harry to cut his hair, tell him to dress more like a boy or act more like a boy, call him weird, mock him, or try to ignore or diminish it as much as you can into nothing. That’s ‘acceptance’.
And I don’t think these people consider at all the people they are impacting with their message that boys must act like boys and girls must act like girls and nothing else is acceptable.
I know that just by Harry being himself, there are people who have gained a more little courage for themselves to do the same.
Is it the light or is Louis like three shades darker??
- mightaswellboobear said:i just noticed everyone seems to be hairless again haha Liam, Harry etc boo lol
LOL shaving party!
- mightaswellboobear said:Liam is a bastard lol take a picture then blur it! Evil!!! Evil I tell you I want an uncensored pic haha Harry did it so he can too lol
LOL hahah somewhere there is a nekkie of liam! boobear will find it!
Aight now we have professional pics of Louis at Keepmoat lmao
- Anonymous said:I had a feeling we would get pictures of Louis at a game today after getting those photos of Harry yesterday. It is exactly like last time we thought they were in LA together. They were both MIA for days, then suddenly Harry is seen out and about and the next day Louis was at a Doncasters game.
Well, right. Let’s say it is Louis there. He was MIA from Monday thru yesterday. Harry hit Idaho when? Late Thursday or Friday? So there were...
- Anonymous said:"#shes a ball of sunsine isnt she" does she know how to smile? Or that's her default face when she's working?
it was just so weird. i think the only pic we got of her smiling was the one with lou teasdale and lottie and it was a posed one. all the candids...
- Anonymous said:I would bet my bottom dollar Harry ended up wearing that feathery red head piece before the night was over. Probably with a cosmopolitan in one hand and a Louis in the other.
wait what feathery head piece LOL
- Anonymous said:'he's confident in his straightness so he's wearing woman's clothing'- a Harry het girl when I asked her about her thoughts about Harry wearing the shorts.. so I asked her why don't she ask her dad to wear woman clothing because he's also probably 'confident in his straightness'..a few mins later she replied with "he's not gay" LOL these people are in denial
i think it freaks people out when stuff doesn’t match in their heads.
i will say - harry wearing women’s clothing is not a huge deal. You guys just...
harry wore the leeds bracelet well after the concert…and he’s wearing the wedding wristband from jay’s wedding days after the...